Successful outsourcing can be one of the best steps you ever take to grow your business and help take it to the next level of success.
However, what is outsourcing, and how can you start outsourcing successfully in your business? In this detailed, step-by-step guide, you will learn:
* What outsourcing is
* How to budget for outsourced workers, even if money is tight
* How to hire skilled workers to grow your business
* The ten signs that you need to start outsourcing tasks in your business
* The main types of outsourced workers you can hire to expand your business
* The best places to find reliable outsourced workers.
You will also discover:
* The best ways to prepare to work with an outsourced worker
* The #1 mistake you can make with an outsourced contractor and how to avoid it
* The main questions to ask yourself and your virtual assistant before you hire
* How to hire a top-quality copywriter for your business
If you want to get started outsourcing successfully in order to grow your business and increase your revenue, get started today with the help of this invaluable guide.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER 1: WHY YOU SHOULD OUTSOURCE
* 10 Hints that You Need to Outsource
* Outsource Strategy Worksheet 1: Planning
CHAPTER 2: TYPES OF OUTSOURCING
CHAPTER 3: FINDING THE RIGHT OUTSOURCED WORKER/S FOR YOUR BUSINESS
* Types of Outsourced Workers to Choose From
* Outsource Strategy Worksheet 2: Executing
CHAPTER 4: HIRING AN OUTSOURCE CONTRACTOR:
FINDING THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND YOU PERSONALLY
CHAPTER 5: PITFALLS TO AVOID WHEN WORKING WITH AN OUTSOURCED WORKER
CHAPTER 6: ADVANCED OUTSOURCING STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS
APPENDIX 1: A QUESTIONNAIRE FOR HIRING A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
APPENDIX 2: A QUESTIONNAIRE FOR HIRING A COPYWRITER
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Joan Mullally and Evelyn Trimborn are the authors of over two dozen titles which focus on small business and successful marketing, particularly online marketing. All of their guides focus on the practical action steps needed to accomplish your particular business goals.